I am so honored and blessed to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by forhisgloryandpraise! Thank you so very much! I really love her blog, it’s a beautiful and wonderful mix of faith, family and love.
The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
– Share 7 things about yourself
– Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
– Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven Things About Me
1. I was adopted as an infant – 11 days old to be exact! I’m forever grateful for my birth parents for having me and my adoptive parents for always being there and waiting so long to get me!
2. I play the flute.
3. My favorite sandwich is from Primanti Brothers in Pittsburgh – Cheesesteak with everything (including the fries and slaw)
4. I collect old cookbooks
5. I’m married to the most amazing man in the world.
6. I am very blessed to be the mom/step-mom to 5 amazing kids
7. I’m trying really hard to grow a garden (I have a black thumb)
15 Bloggers I’d Like to Nominate:
3. Home Baked
7. Tasty Thumb
11. Gazing In
15. The Home Heart
Thank you so much again! What a great day!
April 21, 2012
I am so incredibly honored to have received two more blogging awards! You all are so sweet – I feel really blessed!
The first award is the Sunshine Award and it came from justafrugalfoodie. She has a most wonderful blog full of frugal recipes, menus and tips. Check her out, it’s a fantastic site! I especially love the posts she does on Fridge, Freezers & Food.
I also received a second Versatile Blogger Award from eatwilmington – her site is a really cool mix of recipes, tips, reviews and a peak inside Wilmington, NC. I especially like her series “The Pizza Project” – it’s really interesting! Definitely one to check out!
Again, a big thank-you to all who are taking the time to read this blog! You guys rock! I’m having so much fun and the best parts is getting to meet so many wonderful people! Part of the award is a set of rules to follow and since I was just nominated, here is the link for my answers!
Happy Saturday! I’m off to bake some cookies….recipe coming!