I am so honored and blessed to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by forhisgloryandpraise! Thank you so very much! I really love her blog, it’s a beautiful and wonderful mix of faith, family and love.
The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
– Share 7 things about yourself
– Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
– Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven Things About Me
1. I was adopted as an infant – 11 days old to be exact! I’m forever grateful for my birth parents for having me and my adoptive parents for always being there and waiting so long to get me!
2. I play the flute.
3. My favorite sandwich is from Primanti Brothers in Pittsburgh – Cheesesteak with everything (including the fries and slaw)
4. I collect old cookbooks
5. I’m married to the most amazing man in the world.
6. I am very blessed to be the mom/step-mom to 5 amazing kids
7. I’m trying really hard to grow a garden (I have a black thumb)
15 Bloggers I’d Like to Nominate:
3. Home Baked
7. Tasty Thumb
11. Gazing In
15. The Home Heart
Thank you so much again! What a great day!